Brio Living Services Inc. is committed to conducting its business in a manner that facilitates quality, efficiency, honesty, integrity, respect and full compliance with applicable laws and regulations. In order to achieve this goal, Brio Living Services recognizes that it must require its employees to maintain a standard of behavior that is, at a minimum, both lawful and ethical. Since the scope of compliance with applicable laws and regulations is extensive and since the regulations are complex, Brio Living Services has adopted a formal Corporate Compliance Plan to address potential compliance concerns. The provisions of this Plan apply to all clinical, business and legal activities performed by Brio Living Services as well as to any third parties when such parties are engaged in the provision of services on behalf of the Corporation. Third parties may include volunteers, agents and independent contractors of Brio Living Services.
- Brio Living Services will strive to ensure that all activity by or on behalf of the corporation is in compliance with applicable laws.
- Brio Living Services is committed to conducting business with high standards of business ethics and integrity.
- Brio Living Services employees, agents and contractors shall demonstrate a commitment to quality.
- Brio Living Services employees, agents and contractors shall strive to provide high quality care.
- Brio Living Services employees owe a duty of loyalty to the corporation. Employees, agents, and contractors are prohibited from using their position with Brio Living Services, or knowledge obtained through their position, to profit personally or to assist others in profiting at the expense of Brio Living Services.
- Brio Living Services employees will promptly notify their supervisor, department head, Administrator, other appropriate high level employee or the Compliance Officer of any possible violations of law or improper activity by its employees, agents and contractors.
Use of EthicsPoint
The Board and management at Brio Living Services value your input. That is why we have selected EthicsPoint to provide us with an anonymous and confidential method to hear your concerns or reports of misconduct. The information you provide will be sent to us by EthicsPoint on a totally confidential and anonymous basis. Confidential Ethics Point Reporting Hotline: www.MyBrio.ethicspoint.com.
In order for Brio Living Services Inc. to achieve the goals of its plan, and conduct business within the letter and spirit of the law and its Code of Conduct, employees and contractors are required to report possible violations of law or improper activity. Brio Living Services will provide for open lines of communication with the Compliance Officer either through the EthicsPoint phone number or website or directly to the Brio Living Services on-site Compliance Officer. Employees who report on possible compliance issues in good faith will not be subjected to retaliation or harassment. All reports will be treated as confidential.
As a non-profit service provider Brio Living Services believes in disclosing information regarding our financial condition. Should you have any questions upon reviewing these documents, please call Steve Fetyko at 734.433.1000 Ext. 7511 for clarification or additional information.
UMRC & Porter Hills
Porter Hills Home Health Care
Meadowlark Retirement Village
Porter Hills Foundation
Porter Hills Village/Cook Valley Estates
Chelsea Retirement Community/Cedars of Dexter
Harvest Way Retirement Community
Station Creek Retirement Community
Bailey's Grove Retirement Community
Walker Meadow Retirement Community
River Grove Retirement Community
Oak Ridge Retirement Community